Background for #Header_wrapper

Hello - I have been working with this theme for a while now, and cannot seem to get it to display the way I want it to. I want the header menu layout to be like the first one in the list of choices, but I would like the background to be transparent. I have tries everything I know of to get this to happen with no success. 

The site is located at http://ac9.93e.myftpupload.com/

I have an image here that shows you what I would like to change - my explanation is in red text.  image

I would appreciate any help that you can offer.

Thanks

Comments

• Hi,

which one is the first one? Do you mean modern header? Have you checked Theme options > Layout > Header section where we included all header options?
  • Yes, I mean the modern header. 
    As you can see if you go to the site, that is what I am using.
     I want the white bar behind the menu items and search, I just do not want the dark rectangle that surrounds it, as shown in the image in my question, which is a screenshot of the site.
  • We are not sure if this is possible (we tried on our side but as we saw on your side it was built different way) so please send us url to your website or access on pm if it is not published yet, and we`ll have a look if there is anything what we can do for you.
  • I have set you up with a temp admin so you can go in the back end and see what you can do - PM sent.

Thanks!
  • Ok we found the way to make it transparent :) We used below custom css in your Custom CSS section and everything is fine now what you can see on your website:
    #Header_wrapper { background: none !important; }
    #Wrapper { background: none !important; box-shadow: 0 0 0 0; }