Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Pindol demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

How to create Gallery
  • I've been using Pindol for a few years and now have a need to include a gallery on several pages. We have used the content builder to create this page but we need the images to work in a gallery format so that visitors to the site don't have to enlarge each image and then close it before enlarging another image.  I have looked through previous discussions and watched this video, but still don't see a way to do it in our wp editor.  Can you help point me in the right direction on this?  Also, I noticed that there is no Instagram social icon available?  Can that be added in a future update?  Thank you!
  • 4 Comments sorted by
  • Please sign in to see answear!
  • Thank you for your response.  Maybe you didn't understand my question, or perhaps I did not word it correctly. I'm not looking for customization.  I am simply looking to utilize the Gallery feature you have included in Pindol but there is nothing your documentation that shows someone how to implement the Gallery feature on their Pindol installation. I want to stop using the content builder to show pictures on our site and instead use the Gallery but we can't figure out how to do it?  It seems strange that you show the Gallery page on your Pindol example site but there is nothing explaining how to create one in your documentation using the WP editor. In general we've been happy with this Theme and have enjoyed using it.  Thank you.
  • Ok, I did some more digging around in the template pages and found this- https://www.mtnsoles.com/pages/gallery/
    I have the template set up as full width but I can not figure out how to add a gallery to a page?  
    Also, is it possible to have multiple galleries?
    What is the difference between a gallery and a portfolio?
    Thank you!
  • Please sign in to see answear!