External plugin ClickToTweet by Todaymade doesn't work in builder

Hi all

I'm trying to use the ClickToTweet plugin. It adds a small area that you can click to post a tweet.
If I don't use muffin builder and I write content in WP editor it works.
If I use muffin builder it doesn't work. At least I haven't been able to make it work.

It provides a very simple shortcode
[Tweet "This is a tweet. It is only a tweet."]

I've tryed with column block, it should accept shortcode but maybe this one is not compatible.

Can you please check? It's a very nice and largely used plugin and it could be usefull for us all.
Thanks

Giovanni

Comments

• Hi,

if you will send us access to your website and page where you got this shortcode used then we`ll have a look on it and check what could be wrong.
  • ok I've sent a private message
    Thanks
  • The problem is definitely with plugin because action for this shortcode starts too late. We sent you more info on pm what you can do.

Thanks for understanding!
  • Ok I was nearly sure it wasn't a problem with your theme.
    Thanks for now.

I need to improve sharing on that blog. I like your vertical bar, but it doesn't follow page scrolling, so when a user reach the end of post it doesn't find any way to share it.
    We are loosing many sharing. I must use some other share plugin.

Can you suggest something working well with beTheme?
    Thank you so much,

It should be a really great addiction to have some additional feature with sharing. For example:

- following sharing bar
    - a way to add sharing button inside text
    - a way to add sharing button after post
    - a way to have some direct sharing button in blog pages (for every article)

However thanks again for support
    ciao

Giovanni
  • At this moment it is not possible at this moment because sharing box in too deep inside code and can`t be used with fixed position. But we think this will be good idea to add those sharing box as text shortcode so you will be able to use it in any place you would like :)

We`ll add this option with next update! Thanks for your suggestion.
  • Great to hear this!!! Another brick in the wall :)