Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Rocco demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

Testimonials do not show the last characters like " or .
  • Hi there,

I found out in an another discussion how to display more than 28 words of testimonials.
    But my problem is that every text ends with an [...] or nothing at all at the end.

So I want to display for example with the quotes and dot:
    This man said "I Loved it here".

will return in:
    This man said "I Loved it here

Or
    This man said "I Loved it here [...]

But I'm continously missing the ". at the end or the text.
    How can I adapt this in my Rocco theme and even how to lose also the [...] even if i'm put in 40 words and only displaying 20 words.
  • 3 Comments sorted by
  • I'm not satisfied with the answer. I'm asking for support for a module that has bugs in it to be fixed.

I'm expecting when entering a text in the testmorial text field that the text will be displayed (including the dot which is part of a sentence, but it's displayed partial. I'm not asking for any adjustments or extra options that will be seen as customization, but only that the text you normally type, will be displayed as is, nothing more nothing less.

In my opinion laks the module it's function...

Hope you may at least take a look at it!

Kind regards!
  • Please sign in to see answear!