Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Tisson demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

Images (Media) in Content Builder
  • Just purchased the theme, and I'm trying to figure out how to insert an image into your content builder, specifically into tabs. Also how to bold, underline, use heading text sizes, etc. in tabs. I'm hoping I don't have to manually code all of that. Also, can't figure out how to use bold, etc. in tabs. I don't need to use <b, <u, etc. and manually code and for that, or do I?

Thanks!
  • 7 Comments sorted by
  • Please sign in to see answear!
  • I think that's what I was getting at, you're saying we have to use code within the tabs/accordions in order to insert media or use bold, etc. I was hoping it would be as easy to edit as the main content area of a wordpress page (with the kitchen sink at our disposal).

So while I like the content builder, it is at a major disadvantage because we cannot take advantage of Wordpress' features to format content without having to hand-code the html ourselves.

I hope in time you'll figure out how to allow the use of the Wordpress content features in your content builder.
  • Ah... now THAT is a great suggestion. I would request you make that suggestion a "sticky" on your forums, because I think a lot of people could benefit from that suggestion. Many of us aren't "code first" thinkers, so we don't realize we can do such things. 

In any case, thank you much, great solution, much appreciated!
  • Perhaps tagging it with "Content Builder" might help. I searched for "content builder" and "tabs" and "images tabs" and "images content builder" and couldn't find any threads discussing it, thus I started this thread.

Oh, and now I see what you mean, tagging it as an "Announcement." Thanks!

In any event, I tried it out and it works great. Thanks again for your time and help!