Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Almet demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

HMTL in Columns, no column support for posts.
  • The editor field for the columns is html and not WysWyg. 
    It seems you need to use html codes to make sure your text is right. For instance the <BR>.
    If you dont use the breaks it will just make a mess out of it. 
    So it should have stated Shortcodes and HTML tags needed  instead of Shortcodes and HTML tags allowed.

Is there a way to switch this off? And have it like in the normal WordPress content editor? If you work in the normal editor in html you do not need the <BR> etc. coding. Now I have no problem with html, and with short texts like in the text/html widget its no issue.

But for normal pages with columns... that is a lot of work.
    It would have been a better if there was a WysWYG and HTML tab for the column editor. Especially because the usage of columns is very important if you want to build up your normal text pages in this theme. If you have a lengthy text with some breaks or with images it is just a pain to manually make the breaks, everything you add needs to be in html coding, links, pictures, etc. That is just not right for making up pages. Luckily this theme is for ourselves and not for a client. Most of my clients are allergic to html :-) 

Also when making posts... you cant use the columns, because there is no page builder for the posts and no shortcodes for the columns.....

The first real minus/setback I have found in this theme, and I like the theme a lot. I recommend strongly to do something about in the update. I have worked with many pagebuilders and it should not be too much a problem to find a solution for this.

Kind regards,

Arno

• 1 Comment sorted by