VC Column settings border color and style won't save (Resolved)

edited May 2017 in Visual Composer
Settings for border color and style will not save to db - oddly enough the border radius does.  This occurs in pages or portfolio. 

Theme is installed on localhost with be developer theme.  WordPress 4.7.4.  No other plugins except for contact form 7, VC, layerslider and revslider.  Theme current as of 2017-05-18.  Yes the VC settings are checked for role manager for those.  Classic editor is disabled.

I can build using VC in pages or portfolio without issues however this seems to be the only "bug".  This was a clean install of BeTheme to localhost on WIn10.  To verify I installed another clean version without a custom Be theme with the same result.

Thanks 

Comments

• Hi,
    We do not know what kind of environment you are running on our server. Please upload this page to a server so we can see the page, otherwise we cannot really help.
    thanks
  • XAMPP Version 7.0.5
      + Apache 2.4.18
      + MariaDB 10.1.13
      + PHP 7.0.5 (VC14 X86 32bit thread safe)
      + PEAR
      + phpMyAdmin 4.5.1
      + OpenSSL 1.0.2f

I can verify this occurs on a live site too

cPanel Version 64.0 (build 22)
    Apache Version 2.4.18
    PHP Version 5.6.20
    MySQL Version 10.1.13-MariaDB
    Architecture x86_64
    Operating System Linux

Do you need access to my client's live site?
  • please go to your clients FTP, create php file with phpinfo() function inside and send us link to that file so we can have a look on your server settings. The problem is probably related to limits but to be sure which one is the reason, we need that link. For more details about file creation, please visit https://mediatemple.net/community/products/dv/204643880/how-can-i-create-a-phpinfo.php-page

Thanks!
  • edited May 2017
    My apologies for the delay.  Live server and localhost information (PDF) follow.

(files removed by OP)

• Please increase the memory_limit and the max_input_vars values. Thanks!
  • edited May 2017
    I am sorry.  I made a rookie mistake (beginner mistake). I did not set the border width (pixels) in the CSS BOX control of DESIGN SETTINGS before setting a color and style.

You can now give me the stupid award for the day.  It all works now. Thank you for your help.