WP Bakery Broke and Doesn't Work

Hi,

I had recently contacted support due to an issue with registration and was successfully fix.

However, the main issue that caused the most frustration is the WP Bakery has stopped working, showing a blank editor in the back-end page, and not showing content on the front-end.

I have deactivated and removed WP Bakery but now I can't re-install it because the Bundle Plugins page doesn't show anymore. It gives me an empty page saying: Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page.

Furthermore, Revolution Slider has been breaking some content in the back-end (buttons not working, etc). Back-end pages show a console error when Rev Slider is active (can't install Rev Slider because I can't access the Bundles Theme Plugins page).

Needless to say that I'm the Administrator, I have FTP access to the site and that this all was working well a few days ago. I didn't install any plugins that might have caused this at the time. Literally, this only started happening when I tried to update Be Theme to the recent version.

My website and login information had already been shared over email when fixing the registration issue.

Please let me know if you can help.

Comments