Revolution slider doesn't work on a multisite

I've installed a WordPress multisite. Unfortunately, using a multisite prevents me from using the Revolution Slider. Is there a way to resolve this issue?

Comments

• Hi,

can you explain what is the problem exactly? Because we tested Be with multisite and Revolution Slider works fine. We noticed one issue on just few servers in the past and maybe below explanation will help you in your case.

In functions/meta-functions.php file on your FTP, please replace below line:
    if ( in_array( 'revslider/revslider.php', apply_filters( 'active_plugins', get_option( 'active_plugins' ) ) ) ) {
        $array = $wpdb->get_results("SELECT * FROM $table_name ORDER BY title");
    }
    with:
    $array = $wpdb->get_results("SELECT * FROM $table_name ORDER BY title");
    If this won`t help with your problem, then please send us explanation and access to your FTP and wp dashboard on pm so we can check everything.
  • Hi there, I'm also having a multisite issue. 
    On the page meta where you are able to select a slider, the options are not given for the current site's sliders (ex. site ID 15), but those of the main/host site only (ID 1). Seems it's not finding the ID of the current site to load the sliders associated with that site.

Be|Theme v.3.7 
    Rev Slider v.4.5.95
    WP 3.9.1 Multisite

In-addition, when I created a slider to match the requested Alias, I am receiving  a jQuery error: Uncaught ReferenceError: revslider_showDoubleJqueryError is not defined

Appreciate your help.

meta-functions.php code:
    $sliders = array( 0 => __('-- Select --', 'mfn-opts') );
    // Revolution Slider ----------------------------------
    if( function_exists( 'rev_slider_shortcode' ) ){
    $table_name = $wpdb->base_prefix . "revslider_sliders";
    $array = $wpdb->get_results("SELECT * FROM $table_name ORDER BY title ASC");
    if( is_array( $array ) ){
    foreach( $array as $v ){
    $sliders[$v->alias] = $v->title;
  • @thedirector27 Have you read the following topic http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/386/be-landing-slider-disappears-after-edit-rev-slider-multisite-issue where we described everything? Because there is 3 solutions and one of them will work on 100% because this solution so far works for everyone and we did not noticed any problems.