Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Revolution slider doesn't work on mobile

Hello,

Revolution slider video doesn't work on mobile, it doesn't autoplay. I am using betheme for my WordPress site. I have tried everything, I preinstalled your revolution slider hero video scene and it is working like charm on the desktop but it won't play on mobile, I tried on iPhone 6s ( safari )  and Samsung galaxy s8 ( google chrome ), it starts to load for a few second and then it stops. On s8 it works on Mozilla Firefox browser after showing error cannot get youtube API, it starts with delay. I don't understand why is there the problem for so frequently used feature?

best regards,
Renato Palić

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • Hi again,

The video sound is disabled ( muted ) and the video is still not playing as mentioned before. What else I can do to resolve that problem on platforms mentioned above. Can I use some css code? As my trmplate I am using predesigned slider youtube hero.

Hope you will help me with it.

• Dear Pablo,

Because our site is for only limited  and targeted audience is it possible for me to link you privatly?
  • Dear Pablo,

Already tried everything that is accessible on the internet about that topic and I saw many people have problems with that, If I do background video as in Hero predefined demo what is now on it plays on some browsers as I mentioned above and if I made it as a layer as spoken about in tutorial you provided me autoplay is not working on mobile ( turned it on and even tried adding it in arguments) , I also used some predefined demo fullwidth I think.

Is there anyting else I can try some code or something because this is getting really frustrateing.
  • So the plugin is not able to play video on mobile? Is there revolution slider support I can contact?