Burger menu doesn't close on click / tap

Hi,
I'm testing the one pager template "Yoga" and have the problem that the burger menu doesn't collapse after click oder tap on an menu item when the screen is bigger than 768px width. Below it works...
Where can I change the javascript of this part...?

Thank you a lot!
Marcus

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • I think you know the link.... ;-)

Just make the window as small as the burger menu appears and klick on a item. It goes to the right place, but the manu stays open...

If you make the window even smaller (smartphone size), the burger menu closes after click / tap, as expected.

Thank you in advance,
    Marcus
  • Sorry but this is not possible. it would require custom JS which we do not support.
    thanks
  • I know that you don't support that. But it would be very helpful if you could tell me in which file i can find the behaviour of the burger menu. And besides, I think it would be good if you repair that beheviour for future users because it seems to be a bug, isn't ist...?

Thanks!
    Marcus
  • 1) It should be in JS folder of BeTheme, a menu.js file.
    It's not a bug, but if you want to see it in the next updates, please
    feel free to post your ideas here:

We really appriciate this :)
    Thanks

• It's not in the menu.js, but I think I could solve the problem in another way, - by changing the media queries for the dropdown menu. Closing the dropdown menu works for width 0px up to width 768px. Between 769px and 1239px it doesn't work. There is another dropdown layout (it's not full with but on the right side).

Can I just delete this media queries breakpoint (769 to 1239) for the dropdown? If I had the fullwith dropdown layout from 0px up to 1239px the problem would be solved that way. Maby you could help me with this, it's only css and maybe supported....  :-)

Thank you in advance,
    Marcus
  • This is not possible through CSS, because it require JS code to make it as you want.
    The files responsible of this menu behaviour are:
    - BeTheme > JS / Menu.JS
    - BeTheme > Functions > theme-menu.php/theme-mega-menu.php
    Thanks.