icons don't show on specific domain

Hi there,
bought your beautiful Be-theme these days and it makes me happy! Especially your help-file is really well structured and way better than others I have seen…congrats.
Anyway I discovered a problem on the page it will be used:
The page has a single domain and two domain-endings. One is .com the other .de, so this should be okay with TF’s licensing. To keep process of building the site hidden, I created some kind of „under construction“ page where I made use of icons included in your theme.
On Safari there is no problem at all, everything is working as expected. But Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Internet Explorer do not show these icons or display curious other ones, as soon as I go for the .de-domain. There is no issue with .com-domain, but .de is only displayed correctly on Safari.

I called the providers support, if there may be something wrong, but they said „no“ and asked me to send a note to the themes creators. So here I am…do you have any idea? As Safari shows these icons all the time, I don’t understand what’s happening.

I attached an image that gets you a quick overview (I forgot to integrate Opera, but guess you will see). Hopefully you can get me a hint to find a solution.

Best Regards
desly

Well, at least I tried to send you an image...seems as if it's not working.
In case please check geraldines-macaroenchen.com and geraldines-macaroenchen.de
Thanks a lot in advance!

Comments