I don't know how to do what...

Hello!

I'm a little bit lost with Muffin Builder! ,
I'm new with your template, and my old one was very different to use: I could show what would be the visual result when I choosed a new item for exemple...

So I saw on you "pre built website" something that I would like to reproduce, and I can't find how to do it! Because there is a lot of item and...I don't know which one to chose to reproduce the same :( 

I think that the Muffin Builder it's not easy to use for me, because if I want to see what an item will look like, I have to try them all...
And I would prefer to see in advance which item does which result, I don't know if I'm clear? 

For exemple, when I choose "List" or "Column".. I can't see what kind of result it will do... and I didn't find that in the Documentation! 
I Juste see what contain each item... that's not helpful for me. 

Maybe it would be great to explain with images and exemples of results, not only a listing about what contain each item, but also what is the visual final result, 

Then, another problem is that I don't know CSS or HTML code... so for example, if I use item "list" in my page, and then I wanted to center the text, but I had no options for that, or to have bold or italic, etc... do you see what I mean? 
So how could I do ? 

So my question is: could you tell me how I can do like in the "Eco theme" -> https://themes.muffingroup.com/be/eco/
-> 3 columns with a moving icon and a centered text below? 
You can see what I mean just below in the image: 

thank you very much for your help!!
Céline  image

Comments