blog in masonry blog style - load more doesn't load the images

hallo , i'm building a wordpress blog site , http://undisciplinedenvironments.org/

ity's currently on maintence mode , but the problem i'm facing is when i press load more in my blog page, it loads the posts but not the images.. 

can u help ?

Comments

• Hi,
    Please disable the "Under Construction" mode first.
    I'll check what can be the problem.
    Thanks
  • can i give you inside access ? the site is not ready to be launched 

one more thing ... how can i display the posts tags at the end of each post?
  • and one last thing ... in most of the posts we start with : "by author" in bold because we have people that are not editors but they send us stuff and we post them as editors .. in most of the posts in the blog page (not in full post page)the words "by author" are not in bold, in some others it is?!!! the code is the same
  • i disabled the under construction 
  • 1) Load more button is not working because you turned on the "jQuery filtering"
    So, if you want to make your load more button to be working, please disable it.
    Theme Options > Blog, Portfolio & Shop > Blog

2) Did you provide this text(http://prntscr.com/nutgq8) in "Excerpt" field or it's automatically generated by the wordpress from content of post?
    Thanks
  • 1) i did disabled it , images still  not loading

2) i cannot locate an excerpt field in the post's page

i have put 85 words in excerpt lenth in blog settings , even if a i change the number to smth nery big or small, the problem remains
  • can we start a private conversation so as to give you access to my dashboard?

• 20)i have put the "more"  html tag in the post if that's you mean
  • The more html tag will not work in BeTheme. If you enter the excerpt manually then the excerpt length option will not work, it will work only for wordpress generated excertps.

Besides disabling "load more" you also need to disable "pagination" if you want to use jquery filtering.
    Also make sure you set a high number of posts per page so that all of the blog posts show, otherwise jquery filtering will not work properly. You will se this number in theme options>blog

thanks
  • how do i enter the excerpt manually ? and why the bold DOES work in some posts?

i don't care that much for jquery filtering, i've disabled it as you instructed in the previous comment

i like to use the "load more" option. 

i would also like to see the tags of each post, inside each post's full page

i would very much apreciate to solve these matters , the site must be ready by monday

thanks
  • Bold works always, if you entered a html marker like <b></b> and it does not work, then it must mean that you have made a misstake somwhere in the code earlier. I cannot be sure without seeing an example.

You can disable the jquery filtering, and use load more. This is not a problem. Please also disable pagination, since load more does not use it.

The tags can be only added with a widget, so you would have to use a sidebar.

thanks
  • come on guys

i already said i disabled jquery filtering and pagionation , using load more doesn't load the images
  • Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • i've send you the credencials through the contact form

to summon things up : i've disabled load more for now, please re-enable it to check it 

also very important : the majority of articles start with the phrase : "by + author" this is very important for us because we repost non-member articles from a general user account in our blog

this phrase (by + author's name) is made bold or strong in all the articles and in the full article's page it appears ok bold, but when you are in the blog page with all the articles the majority of this first phrase DOESN't appear bold or strong.. some do .can't explain it

i have some other ess major issues i'm trying to fix but these 2 are urgent

thanks again
  • edited June 2019
    its #12345# at the end just 2b sure
  • one more important thing , i've put my social accounts urls, share box option in theme settings is "show"

but i can't get it to show any icons  just the word "share " that's unclickable

tried some third party plugins none seemed to work...

lastly why am i getting two different "related posts " sections at each article ?

i wanna keep the second one wich is from your theme i suppose how do i get rid of the first one?  (the one with no pictures)?
  • Hi,
    We were on your website and the issue with "load more" disappear after disabling all of the plugins.
    This is not a theme problem, you have to find the plugin which is making this problem and get rid of it.

What do you mean by 'i wanna keep the second one wich is from your theme', you want to keep one of our images?

Thanks
  • 1)  i've decided not to use the load more feature
    2) the popular posts are somehow fixed..! so ok with that too
    3) what about the bold "by + author name" ?
    4) what about the social share buttons?
    5) i want to change globally every post's title font color 
    6) i want to change globally the author's name and post date in blog page (masonary style)

thanks again 

• 1) Okay.
    2) Good to hear that.
    3) Yes, it will not be bold in the main blog page because css is directly pointing the single post.
    It's possible to change only with Custom CSS, do you need a help with it?

4) The "Share Box" is working fine, but you don't have to click the "Share" text, just hover the icon of social page and click it, then it will redirect you to sharing funcionality.

5) In your case, post title is H4 (Heading 4), so to change that, please go to the Theme Options > Colors > Headings - there you will be able to change it.

6) What exactly? The name of author? Size? Color?

Thanks
  • Hallo thanks for the quick response, we are so close to launching !

3) yes i would very much appreciate some help... why are some posts in the blog page DO show it in bold then?

4) i saw your screenshot .. i figured some chrome extension was blocking the icons on my computer , sorry for that, checked on another pc it was working fine..so OK with that too!

5) i thought these were the options of subheader area (background color and text color , in color -> subheader) i changed them it didn't seem to work...also i consider the option to completely hide it , is that possible? https://prnt.sc/o6dg6l

6) font color and make them bold

thanks once again
  • for 5) is it possible not to work because i use one color skin in color general settings?
  • 3) Oh, you're talking about the text in excerpt, I through you're asking about the meta.
    This text is took straight from "Excerpt" field or by the text provided in wordpress editor of that post.
    So, you have to edit the text and find that line "By XYZ" and edit that to remove/add bold effect.

4) Glad to hear that you solved it out.

5) Sure, you can hide it.
    It's the "Page Title", you can remove it in the Theme Options > Header & Subheader > Subheader

And yes, if you use other skin than "- Custom Skin -", then all colors will not be taking from color
    settings. It will be overwritten by the pre-made colors.

6) Paste that code into the Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS > CSS
    .post-head span, .post-head a{
    font-weight:800;
    color:red !important;
    }
    Thanks
  • 3) i don't know where the "excerpt field " is.. if u mean the text before the "insert read more" html tag in the post editor , then it IS bold in the post editor but it DOESN'T SHOW bold on the blog page with all the posts

if you 'll take a look at the homepage which is actually the blog page you'll see what i mean..

all but 2 posts do not show the first two words (by + author name) bold, check inside these posts you'll see the bold effect added

• You can find the excerpt field in the right sidebar on Wordpress 5.0. Older
    versions of Wordpress have this option on the bottom of the page. If you
    are using the Classic editor plugin, it will also be on the bottom of
    the page.

thanks
  • i justcan't find it..how stupid can i be :) ? is it possible to send a screenshot ?
  • Follow my steps:
    1) Edit one of your posts
    2) Click "three vertical dots" and click "options"
    3) Turn on the "Excerpt" field

It should appear on the menu, which is on the right of screen:

Thanks
  • i don't use the new gutenberg editor but i found it in screen options!! it worked !!! u the greatest
  • You're welcome.
    If there is anything else I can help you with, feel free to ask.
    Thanks