Missing Style Sheet - won't let me upload the theme

Hi,

I've just bought this theme and tried to upload via WP admin however i received an error code saying that The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.

Please can you advise? I'm on a tight deadline to get this site built so would really appreciate help!

Comments

• Hello,
    you have downloaded a full package file, not a theme file.
    Unzip it first on your PC and then install the betheme.zip file as the main theme.
    thanks
  • Hi, thanks I realized i'd done that after posting and successfully installed the theme but couldn't delete my post on this forum :) 

Whilst I have you....I'm trying to use the WPBakery template option however it won't let me download any templates without activating the license for that plugin. Do you have the license codes? I was under the impression that WPBakery was included in the theme bundle. Thanks
  • Hi,

purchase codes (license keys) are not included for plugins which are bundled into the theme. It’s because of Themeforest license & agreements. This applies to all themes of course. However, there is no need to use this code because the plugins are fully functional without it.

Something like “Free” version of a plugin does not exist. All bundled plugins are included with extended licenses and users can use these plugins within the theme without needing to purchase them separately. This is standard and according to ThemeForest rules.
    More information about the bundled plugins, you will find here.
    thanks

Thanks!