Can't use Muffin Builder on Shop Page

Hey Guys,

Your theme is amazing but I ran into a problem. I can use the Muffin Builder on every single page except the Shop Page.

It doesn't matter what kind of element I'm trying to add, once I hit publish no changes are visible.

Can you advise me on that matter?

Comments

• Hi,
    If you want to edit the "Single Product Page", then you can use shortcodes in the "WP Editor"
    Or edit WooCommerce files, which unfortunately we cannot help with that.

Also, you can use on of our pre-built styles for single products:

Thanks
  • What's not very clear is the limits of the WooCommerce shortcodes with Betheme.
    I'm running into this.

At this point, I'm just trying to customize the WooCommerce Shop Page with Betheme, Is it possible, is so, could you guys please direct me to a tutorial.  Anything.  Thanks!
  • Unfortunately, it's not possible to customize the WooCommerce pages with the Muffin Builder.
    Without touching the WooCommerce files only these two capabilities are possible.

All other customizations require woocommerce and wordpress files customization, which unfortunately are not supported by us.

We strongly suggest, to use our pre-built styles for single products:
    Theme Options > Blog, Portfolio & Shop > Shop

Thanks
  • Seems the best way is to create a single page and use all the shortcodes from WooCommerce within each container.

Then just link the Shop Page in the settings with a direct URL.