Revolution sliders don't play

Hi,

The slides made with "Revolution slider" stay on the first slide and do not go to the second. I tried to create sliders with "Layer slider" but creates a white flash between the transitions.
You can see how the sliders are in https://polvorinos.com/hanshoetink/

The one above is "revolution slider" and the one below "layer slider"

Comments

• The white flash between transitions only happens in Firefox. 
  • Hi,
    Please disable all of the plugins (leave the Revolution Slider plugin turned on only), clear the cache of your browser and check if the issue still exists.
    Thanks
  • Hi,
    I deactivated all plugins except WpBakery Page Builder, Slider Revolution and LayerSlider WP.
    The white flashes dissapeared in LayerSlider, but the Slider Revolution still paused.
  • Is Revolution Slider working fine when the LayerSlider is disabled?
    Also, tell me, is your WP up to date? Is your PHP Version 7 or higher?

Thanks
  • Hi, can you help me please?
  • I'm already doing it.
    Please answer questions above, these are the common issues related to the Revolution Slider plugin.
    If this won't help, we'll ask you about login credentials to check, what can be the problem.
    But, for now, please follow steps I asked you to do.

Thanks
  • May be the PHP version of the server (7.0) is the cause?
  • Hi,
    Sorry, but yesterday I cant see your last answers. Suddenly appears today between my questions.
    The PHP version is 7.0 
    Now I disabled all plugins except Revolution Slider.
  • I try another thing.

I have done another installation of wordpress in another folder of the server, I have installed the recommended plugins and I have created another slider.

This installation is completely clean, but the slider does not work.

• If it's 7.0, then it should be okay.
    Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact
    form which is on the right side at
    http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what
    might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • Hello, is there any news? Yesterday I sent you the information you requested in the link that you indicated to me.
  • We installed the "BeBuilder 2" slider and it switched succesfully.
    The problem is not related to the theme or plugin, you just created the slider not correct.
    Thanks
  • Hi,
    I have 15 BeTheme licenses and 5 Zephyr licenses. 20 web pages created with the Revolution Slider plugin in all of them.

I created a lot of Sliders, and this is the first time that don't works.

Please, restore my web as it was before installing BeBuilder 2. You erased all of the settings of my page, hours and hours of work!.
  • edited July 2019
    The slider is surely working fine, I also downloaded the BeCode slider before and it was working without any issues. I strongly suggest to check your slider(or creating it from scratch), there must be something wrong.

About your lost work, I didn't change/erase anything, I just downloaded the slider only, not whole pre-built website so it's not possible to erase any of your settings.

Remember, that You can download the slider only, while selecting the pre-built website.
    Here is a screenshot for better understanding:
    http://prntscr.com/h85ybi

If something happen on your website, we suggest to contact your hosting provider and ask him about some backup files. They should recover your website to the last, proper working state.
    Thanks
  • You don't install the slider, you install all the pre-built web-site. All may settings are erased, and created a lot of new pages.
  • I'm installing a two days ago backup of the web.
  • So, is it working now?
    Do you need some further help?
    Thanks