Why doesn't Muffin builder override Gutenburg?

The other themes I purchase do and unless you can tell me how to convert all my content over, it looks like I've wasted hours of work on what should be a pretty basic thing. Avada overrides - why don't you?

Comments

• Hello,
    I am not 100% sure what you mean by convert, but I think you should see this topic:
    It tells how to transfer the content to the Wordpress editor for SEO plugin to read it.
    If this is not what you are looking for, please explain it once more in greater detail
    thanks
  • I installed the Decor demo. When I attempt to edit pages it seems to load Gutenberg and some awful bastard verson of muffin builder. When I try to select that I would like to edit using muffing builder it adds some generic blank section into the page on the front end and deletes all my content on the back end. It's completely mystifying to me and easily the least functional of the 20 or so themes I've worked with. It renders the theme essentially unusable. 
    Beyond this, the formatting applied to he text is substandard with no text editing functions and I'm forced to manually code even basic things like headings. 
    I've tried to adjust settings but the results are always the same. 
    I see a number of positive reviews and imagine there must be something I'm missing but I feel like I've tried everything and I am frustrated and disappointed.
  • Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks