Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Can't update any of my pages

Hello,

As of 2 days ago, I haven't been able to make any edits to most of my website. After I make the change and click "update" it just says "Saving" and it never actually saves. This happens on most of my pages, but not all of them.

I use BeTheme and Muffin Builder. I host my website through ionos and when I contacted their support they escalated to higher level technical folks who said that there is a "503 response from the API". I haven't does anything recently in terms of adding anything new, it just stopped all of the sudden.

Any ideas?

the website is creationabomination.com

- I can't update most all of the pages (including the home page)

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. I need to make updates and I can't do anything right now.

Thanks,
Alan

Comments

• I also just deactivated all of my plugins and that didn't help things (still doesn't work). I went ahead and reactivated them so at least my site is functional.
  • i have the same issue , do you find any solution ?
  • not yet. Muffin hasn't responded yet. I'm supposed to have support for 6 months after I purchased...maybe they're slow because it's the weekend :(
  • Please sign in to see answear!
  • Hi Bryan,

I can do that, but I want to make sure that I can just as easily switch back to BeTheme and not lose anything with my website. I'm not a super power user so I want to make sure I won't have to rebuild anything.
  • HI again,

I went ahead and switched theme. When I edited the homepage I was able to do an update under the new theme. When I switched back to the BeTheme, I couldn't do any updates.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
    Alan
  • I just sent you a message with this info :)
  • hi again. I resolved this. A friend of mine helped me diagnose that pages with a link to a review on Amazon.com prohibited the theme from updating. I know..,.really stupid. I simply removed the direct reference to Amazon and had it link to bit.ly instead, still going to the same page, and it now works.

For anyone else who is experiencing this, check to see if you have a weird amazon link issue.