Google Can't see my content created my Muffin Builder

2»

Comments

• I've changed the e-mail target on your wordpress(cf7 settings), disabled all not-supported plugins and it works.
    I received the e-mail correctly, after few seconds:

Thanks
  • Dear Pablo, 
    I could solve the issue about receiving email. thank you very much.

Lets just focus on this popup button.

the is a popup button, However, I want by clicking on the popup button link, the contact form popUp. I want to put the contact form 7 code inside of popup button. which code should I use?!

YOU mentioned the below code, which I believe your code may wrong code
    [button title="Button" link="#you-custom-id" target="_blank" class="" download="" rel="lightbox" onclick=""]
    < div id="you-custom-id" style="display:none">CONTENT HERE< /div>

About POPup button, I inserted but it not working. maybe your code is wrong. for example:

[popup title="Title" padding="0" button="0"]Insert your popup content here[/popup]

is the popup code, however, your code is starting with Button.

and it is not closed by ]
  • I've made a CF7 form displayed in popup with this shortcode on your page here:

You can feel free to copy the code from the "Column" item.
    Thanks
  • Pablo,

Thank you very much

• edited March 2020
    Dear Pablo,

Also can you give me the same code for pop up, however, this time there would be an icone (youtube icon), when I click on youtube icon, youtube video will open by pop up?

I have create a landing page, how can I remove main menu and action bar (Top menu) from landing page?
  • Hello,
    please edit the page and change the layout options to "blank" so you do not have a header or footer on this page:
    thanks
  • thank you very much,

Also can you give me the same code for pop up, however, this time there would be an icon (youtube icon), when I click on youtube icon, youtube video will open by pop up?

• Hello,
    if you use the Muffin Builder item called "image" you will be able to upload and icon as an image and then in the item options add the link to your youtube video and set it to open in lightbox.
    You will find everything in the items options.
    thanks
  • Hi there,

how can I make my main menu transparent? I couldn't find any way.

thanks in advance
  • Hey,
    this is not in the header options, may be a little hard to find.
    You will find it in theme options>global>general
    This applies to the whole header, not just the menu. If you have something else in mind, please explain.
    thanks