Text Colour and Size with the same tag <p> different color

When using the the pages builder I notice all my <p> text has different colors but when going into the specific cell there is no way to make up where to input the color for the <p> text. I tried using the Theme Options/Colors and identify what is the difference between the <p> texts but I do not see it. Therefore please let me know how can I choose the <p> colour for each section of my website. 

It is also very hard to see some of the fields when editing the page because on my MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, with Mojave, 8GB version) half of the text is hidden by the left side WP menu. Please take a look at the picture: https://imgur.com/3NSdSq8
I think there is some kind of a bug or it is my browser. I have tried it on both Safari and Chrome and it looks the same way as on the picture.

Comments

• Hello,
    Please disable all of the plugins, clear the cache of the browser and check if the issue still exists.
    Also, if you would like to use few colors for <p> tag, you will have to use the inline-css code.

Thanks
  • Hi, Thank you for the clarification.

Clearing cache and disabling plugins did not work. So back to starting point.
    I will use the <p> tag as you suggest in that case. 

Another thing that seems to be hard to find is the bottom of the footer. I am referring to this: https://imgur.com/XjzuzQf
    The muffingtonroup and the social media icons. I tried locating them in the usual location Widgets/Footer #1. Unfortunately that is not there and I do not know where to locate it and change it. Please guide me. 

• Hello,
    If you would like to change the social icons which are displayed, you should head to the Theme Options > Socials

While one of the fields is filled with any text, they will display there, on footer (and if enabled, on Action Bar)

You can disable the footer socials icon completely, in the theme options > footer, by changing the "Copyright & Social Bar" to hide.

Thanks