Can't update BeTheme

Hi,
I try to update BeTheme to 21.5 version but it doesn't work.
I've a message saying that the Archive doesn't include any files.

Mise à jour du thème Betheme (1/1)

Téléchargement de la mise à jour depuis https://api.muffingroup.com/theme/download.php?code=59799d2e-c3e6-41b9-86a4-793d187a922f
Décompression de la mise à jour…
Installation de la dernière version…
La mise à jour du thème a échoué.

Une erreur est survenue lors de la mise à jour de Betheme : L’archive n’a pas pu être installée. Ce paquet ne contient aucun fichier.

How can I fix it ?
Thanks

Comments

• Hey, this message could mean that your license key is used on more than one domain. Please use the license manager to handle your license keys: http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest

If you see (on our license manager) that your license key is registered on a single domain, then please disable all of the plugins and deregister that license key (through the BeTheme > Dashboard)

After that, get into the license manager once more, if the license key is still claimed - deregister it, if it’s not, register it again on your domain (through the BeTheme > Dashboard) and try to update your theme/plugins couple of times (usually it pass after 2-3 attempts) - remember, all of the plugins have to be disabled.
    thanks
  • Hi Pablo,

I am having the same issue, and it is asking me to delete the files from the host, and I am worried it will delete my theme customizations.

Can you please let me know how to do this without deleting anything that we've worked on customizing?

Thanks
  • This is not a correct way to do it. This option is for deregistering old websites that we do not want, but are still registered.

Please just use the betheme dashboard in wordpress to deregister it manually, then use the tool again to check if this key is registered somwhere else. If it is, deregister from there, if it is not, regiister the theme again.
    thanks