ICONS DOESN'T SHOW AND CART ON HEADER EITHER

Hey i launch my website and the icons doesn't show 

and my cart shop on top either, i need help

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • Hello,

I realized that a coming soon plugin was causing a conflict and the icons were not appearing on the theme panel. I deleted it and see the icons now but the cart icon is not appearing on my header and I'm not sure why.

Can you help? Thanks in advance.

Here's the link to my site: http://www.tecnomedica.com.co/
  • Did you turn on the cart icon in the Theme Options > Header & Subheader > Extras?
    It's inside the "Search" section:

If you set the main shop page (in woocommerce settings) it should appear.
    Thanks

• Yes, I had it like that but neither the search icon or the cart were showing. I am now using the header builder and they show but I could not figure out why they were not visible without using the header builder.
  • We have to see the issue to inspect it. I see you do have some errors in your console which may be responsible for that.
    Please switch back to a normal header with the issue so we can inspect.
    thanks
  • I can't really go back to the normal header at the moment since my store is live. But can you give me more details about the errors you see?
  • We see the problem about the "svgembedder"

You should leave for us the website with the normal header for a while, we cannot test it if we do not see it.
    Also, we suppose, that if these settings we told you are applied, then it could be the plugin confilict issue, you should enable only woocommerce plugin and test it if the icon appeared.
    Thanks