Can't update Revolution slider

Hi, I am trying to update rev. slider but it is not possible, there's an error, saying the next:

"The package could not be decompressed. The package contains no files.

Plugin update failed."

I had same problem updating the theme version from 21.5.3 to 21.5.9.3, so I downloaded the theme from themeforest again (last version) and upload from FTP, so now BeTheme is in last version, but impossible to update Layer Slider and Revolution Slider.

Only Rev Slider is activated and working, but "install plugins" at Betheme section, says rev. slider is not active (but working in front-end), and Rev Slider has dissapeared from Admin Menu.

Can you help me, please? 

Comments

• I've got the same issue going on.

• Hey, this message could mean that your license key is used on more than one domain. Please use the license manager to handle your license keys: http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest

If you see (on our license manager) that your license key is registered on a single domain, then please disable all of the plugins and deregister that license key (through the BeTheme > Dashboard)

After that, get into the license manager once more, if the license key is still claimed - deregister it, if it’s not, register it again on your domain (through the BeTheme > Dashboard) and try to update your theme/plugins couple of times (usually it pass after 2-3 attempts) - remember, all of the plugins have to be disabled.

thanks
  • Isn't there another way to update the modules? I have license key active, but I can't disable all modules because website is running on production environment. My client doesn't want to disable the website because he knows it is not needed when updating the plugins.

I can send you in private mail my license key, so you can check it is active, and so, can you please send me "Revoltion Slider" and Layer "Slider updates", or links where I can download last versions?

Thank you.
  • Sadly, there is no other way to update them.
    Also, disabling it for a 5 minutes should not be a problem - it will not take longer time.

Oh, you can remove the plugin completely too and install it once more - it will install the newest version of the plugin then.
    Thanks
  • Hi, I followed your instructions:

- disble all plugins
    - deregister theme
    - regiter theme again

But there is one error, about license key, it was used in development environment, this is the error:

Purchase code already used. Please deregister purchase code and remove theme folder on: local.ansiedadporseparacion.com

But I deregistered purchase code in my local environemtn, theme was removed in local, and error is still there. Maybe I need another purchase code?

Please I need this issue fixed, the website is now borken and my client is getting angry.

Thank you for your time.

• Did you use the deregistration tool I sent you in my first reply?
    If this error message appear, please deregister your website using that tool.

Thanks
  • Thank you, it worked!!

Sorry, as I knew there was a de-registering tool in the BeTheme > Dashboard, I used this but didn't work.

My fault, I didn't keep reading the link you send, i went direct to BeTheme options in wordpress.

Now I can update without problems, it's solved.

Thank you.