Image Height don't work without Width

Hi!
I am putting a line of images that have different sizes and I want to adapt them to the same height.
But I just realized that if I set the height of the image it does not fit, it is mandatory that I check the width to readjust and I think this must be a fault because it needs to be adapted to the height, whatever the width.
Thanks

Comments

• Hello,
    Indeed, you have to provide two values.
    Also, if you will fill these fields, it will not work as you probably think, because it will resize your image to the closest width and height that you applied - that's because script is made to make the image not distorted.
    Thanks

• Hi,
    I understand, but putting only the width if it resizes proportionally well.
    By css it does it without problems because it has an auto heigth but if it is recognized, internally, that only the height has been placed, I think it would be very useful if I then used another class where the width of the "auto" would be.
    in my case I want to put a whole row of images with the same height and I can't; I have to calculate manually if internally I had a class for heigth it would solve a very long time.
    I honestly believed it was a bug not a lack of functionality
  • If you would like to use it always to be the same height, you can do it in few ways:
    1) Just cut them in photoshop (or other software) to have them the same height and use the full size option.

2) Insert the images as a wraps background, insert the divider item with some height applied with Equal Height of Wraps section setting.
    Thanks
  • Hello,
    Yes, there are several ways to do it but since there is the option in the constructor, because to speed up the work as other constructors have, I thought that you had also thought about that. I do not know if you take it into account for future updates.
    Thank you.
  • If you have some ideas for the next updates, please post it here: https://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/113/your-suggestions-for-future-updates#latest

We surely take them into the consideration ;)
    Thanks