Custom fonts doesn't work after wordPress 5.5

They were working fine, and all of the sudden, they don't work anymore after the update.

The custom font is Mic32 (light and bold).
Thank you

Comments

• Hello,
    How did you upload custom fonts?
    Using the Theme Options or plugins, or css?
    Thanks
  • Hi! I uploaded directly to the library. Then chose from the menu in the Theme Options. Format .woff as recomended.
  • Can you upload this font once more?
    But this time, please disable all of the plugins, clear the cache of your browser and check, if the issue still exists.
    thanks
  • Hi! I did, and received an error message regarding a security issue, being unable to upload the file. Then I activated the DISABLE REAL MIME CHECK plugin and was able to upload the 2 files.
    Changed one of the families and it worked. Then, when I tried to use the other font, didn't work anymore. Had to come back to Google fonts...
  • It looks like the problem is with that one, certain font, because if you uploaded other font, you told it worked.
    Is that not working font your own created font?

Also, it's good way to use the google fonts, but of course, it does not have all fonts ;)
    Thanks
  • I could only upload it with the DISABLE REAL MIME CHECK plugin. That seem to be not necessary after WordPress 4....
  • Hey,
    yesterday I was uploading a font file to the newest version of Wordpress and still I had to use the disable real mime check plugin. It has to be used still for .ttf file types.
    It should work without the plugin for .woff file types.
    thanks