Custom CSS Classes: Selectors within the 'Own CSS element class names' field doesn't work

Dear Support,
first of all thanks for this amazing theme, it's really fun to work with.
An example including code to explain what it is about more clearly: I would like to create a fancy header with different font options for each section within a page (italic, larger font, different color, etc. etc. ...)

I use the Chrome Dev Tool as described in the documentation to display the element class name, which is:

.fancy_heading .title {
    font-size: 42px;
    line-height: 42px;
}
or .h2.title

do I change the attributes now, e.g.
.fancy_heading .title {
    font-size: 102px;
}
and copy the code as follows within the custom CSS code field below the Muffin Builder, so the change works immediately as it should: Perfect!
But of course applies to ALL h2 headings on the ENTIRE page.
But I want the change to only work for one heading within ONE section.

So that it only applies to one section, I thought of the field 'Custom CSS Classes | Own CSS element class names' instead.
I tried all the options there, but the settings never work:
fancy heading title

As a test, I have also created a custom class within the custom CSS field for the whole page and named it as follows:

.fancy_heading_example .title_example {
    font-size: 102px;
}

I then tried to call it up as follows:
fancy_heading_example title_example -> not working
.fancy_heading_example title_example -> not working

If I call this within the custom CSS settings of the 'Fancy Header' column, I see within the Chrome Dev Tools that the class is called within the div, but not within h2.title but within the div of the column.
So how can I define custom or different headers for each SECTION?

Many Thanks

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks