Slider Won't Display (Post Be 9.3 & Rev 5.x Update)

This is driving me up a wall. I have been working on this issue for more than two hours and made no progress, so I hope that you can help.

I updated my theme to 9.3 today, deleted Rev Slider from the plugins menu, reinstalled via the theme plugins menu (to version 5 from 4.6) and I STILL cannot get the slider to show on the front page. I have a rev slider selected from the page's Muffin options menu. I have the slider setup with Default Slider > Standard Slider > Slideshow-Auto. I even enabled advanced options and set the minimum height to 300px. Nothing shows when I refresh the page.

When I inspect the elements I can see that Rev Slider's div is loaded right before the end of the header, but it still doesn't show. I went to the Custom CSS section of the muffin options for the page and added:

.rev_slider_wrapper {
  width: 100%;
  height: 300px;
}

Now there's a big purple section right below my menu where the slides should be, but still no content. At this point I'd be happy to just get a static photo in the purple area. That's how frustrated I am.

Please help. 

Comments