BeTheme

HI. First of all I really like BETheme templates.

I purchased two licenses for BeTheme for two websites because I liked BeTheme for two website design. I found that I can't edit the pre-built demo in ANY editor! I paid 64 dollars for ONE license. 

Visual Compesor not work
MuffinGroup, I dont know nothing about coding and there is NO visual editor anywhere
WP Visual Bakery I can't EDIT it on this, there is no visual editor during live preview anywhere!
Slider Layer I ONLY could edit the Slider, couldnt go down beyond the Slider to edit the rest of homepage
Elementor there is no CREATIVE template available for this as I am an artist. theme
BeArtist I can't edit it with ANY of Plugin that is working.

What's GOING ON? What plugin I CAN EDIT the pre-built site if I can't do BeARtist on Elementor?

Frustrating customer

Comments

• Hello,
    Did you update the WP, BeTheme and all of the plugins?
    It's really necessary for now to make them work properly.

Also, BeArtist 3 is not made with Elementor, but with the Muffin Builder.
    You will not be able to edit it with other page builder than MB.
    Thanks
  • Thanks for the promptly response. Is Muffin Builder only thing I can use on BeTheme other than Elementor? Muffin Builder is not visual friendly. Is there a plug in that makes Muffin Builder more friendlier with visual (Live time) while editing? Thanks again. 
  • Our theme supports three page builders:
    - Muffin Builder,
    - WPBakery,
    - Elementor

Of course, you can use the Gutenberg too, this is built-in builder from Wordpress ;)
    thanks