disable the AJAX add to cart feature in BeTheme

I am using Gravity Forms Product Add-ons on this page: https://www.bayshorecenter.org/product/gift-of-adventure/

Password is "test"

I set it up so that gravity forms controls the drop downs to allow for a few different products to be chosen. But when clicking add to cart it just spins & nothing happens.

The plugin developer mentioned this is a theme issue that is causing the problem. Where can I disable AJAX add to cart feature within the theme per the developers advice below?

Developer Advice:

This is most likely caused by a feature in your theme attempting to add the item to the cart via an AJAX action. This is common in the Flatsome and Total theme as well as many others. The problem with the AJAX add to cart feature from the themes is that they are not coded to accept additional data that is on the product page, such as additional form fields provided for by product addons. 

You will want to disable the AJAX add to cart feature from your theme, or from a plugin if you have a plugin which is providing that behaviour. Once the AJAX add to cart is turned off and WooCommerce is adding to the cart normally things should work fine.  

Comments