BeBuilder is not loading

edited May 2023 in BeBuilder

Hello guys,

we have the Problem that the BeBuilder does not load at all. It shows a blank page after starting it. We used to work with the classic Blocks and would love to still work with them, but we are not able to change settings without starting the new BeBuilder, which doesn't load.

I also tried to switch from Child Theme to Parent Theme and I deactivated one Plugin after another and clearing the cache all the time but it also doesn't work if no plugin is activated.

Thank you in advance.

Benny

Comments

• Hey,

Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• Hey Phil,

thanks for the quick reply.

Is there any chance you can help us without FTP access? We usually don't share those credentials.

Thanks

Benny

• If you have already tried disabling plugins and switching from child to parent theme, the culprit could be in the theme files, and check that the FTP is crucial.

Note that the message you sent through the contact form is private, and you can create a temporary user, which you delete after we find what the problem is.

Best regards

• We just sent you an access to one of our websites.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

• Sorry, but we didn't get a message from you yet.

Please check your mail inbox for our response. Look also inside the spam folder.

If you don't have any message from us, please send your login credentials again.

Ensure you send all the required information:

• link to this forum discussion
    • link to your website
    • login credentials
    • FTP credentials

Thanks

• Hey Phil,

I resend the credentials with every information you asked for via contact form.

I am looking forward to your feedback.

Thanks and regards

Benny

• Sorry, but the link you have sent is not working.

Are you sure that you provided the correct link to your website?

Best regards

• Hey Phil,

I resend two links to try for the login. Please let me know if it works.

Best regards

Beny

• It worked now. The following JS is breaking BeBuilder:

When I commented it, BeBuilder loaded correctly.

Best regards

• Hey Phil,

thanks a lot for your help.

It works great now!

Can I delete the Custom JS completely? I don't know what it's for.

Thanks and best regards

Benny

• Hey Phil,

as I told you, we are using BeTheme on different websites where we have the same issues. I tried the same as you did on two of them, cleared the cache, tried different browsers, but it doesn't work on 2 of the other websites I tested. I will send you new login credentials to one of the websites to please have a look at what another problem could be.

Thanks and best regards

Benny

• The root cause is on your server.

Please contact your hosting provider, and they should be able to help you resolve that.

Best regards

• edited June 2023

Thanks a lot for your help.

It works now on that website. I will try the others later.

Thanks again and best regards

Benny