Showcase Portfolio Hover Color

I am using the default Showcase portfolio setup and would like to change the link hover color (currently pink) - I can't track down the correct color setting to change...  Thanks. www.ArtOnward.com 

Comments

• Hi,

you can change menu item link color on hover with the following css:
    #Top_bar .menu > li > a:hover { color: #000 !important; }
  • Thank you for that, but the color I want to change is the pink that pops up and completely covers the portfolio images themselves. We are using the Masonry Hover Details portfolio layout on the Home page at www.artonward.com. There are a few new images posted there along with default images from the Showcase demo data. How do I change the pink hover color? I tried changing all the color selections on my BeThemes Options>Colors admin page but couldn't find the spot to change the pink overlay.  Thanks!  
  • You wrote above that you want to change "the link hover color" so we thought that you want menu items. However, if you mean pink background that appears on hover on portfolio items, you need to use the following css:
    .portfolio_group.masonry-hover .portfolio-item .masonry-hover-wrapper .hover-desc { background: rgba(255,255,255,0.5) !important; }
  • Perfect - that's it. Thank you.
  • And one more thing . . . Is it possible to make the entire portfolio item image a clickable link rather than just the item name and the pop up link icon at the bottom of each image? Thank you.
  • Sorry but only the link can be clickable.
  • No worries.  Thanks for the help.