Revolution slider - images not fitting

Hi,

I am using demo "Profile" and have been trying for hours to do a very simple thing  - change the main image in revolution slider.

I have tried several of photos, tried to change their size in many ways however they never fit. Although they look fine in slider, they are somehow cropped or I can see only part of them etc while checking online

Your default photo is perfectly fine a looks the same in slider and on the web therefore I tried to resize my photos to exact size of default photo = 1920x920.
But to my great surprise, my photos simply do not fit anyway

After trying all I know including changing almost all the revolution slider setting I give up and ask for help

Thank you

Comments

• I would like to add, that the main issue is that the photos are almost always zoomed in. Despite the fact in revolution slider I see the whole photo of the body for example, online versin is zoomd in and I can see only chest and part of the face
  • Hi,

please send us link to page where you got this image so we can have a look on it.
  • http://www.lukassrbecky.cz/ - There 2 slides included (two photos)

I have been playing with the photos a bit more since my post and now the cropped part is smaller and the result on the web is much closer to what I see in RS and to what I need.

However, still as you can see there is a part of image missing (in RS you see 10-30 percent more including the whole head and small empty space above). Others photos not having exactly 1920x920 are even worse (please check the next slide)

Thank you for your help
  • We did checked your site but to be honest, we do not see anything wrong. For us, everything looks good. For more details about rev slider plugin, we suggest to check documentation.