Page Speed

Hello,
Having some page speed issues with the theme & was hoping I could get some input.

What went wrong during the theme setup that would cause this?  Sure I added in content & images, but nothing that should really decrease the speed by that much.

Comments

• Hi,

customization like this one, in reference to Item Support Policy are not included. So if you don't know what you did exactly and what should be improved, you should contact with your developer.

P.S. We suggest to start from W3 Total Cache plugin and also please remove all your extra plugins. The elements listed on your site, are not related with BeTheme and are on your end only.

Thanks!
  • I am the developer so I will take a look.  Reason I asked you initially was just to make sure nothing that you were aware of caused the poor loading results when working with the theme.  I will do some testing & get it fixed.

So a clean install of the Be theme on my server with nothing loaded except for one of the demos should yield the same page speed results that your demos on your site show?
  • On our demos, we use W3 Total Cache plugin as well. So after plugin installation and it's properly configuration, you should have the same result (of course it your hosting slower than our because this might be the reason as well).
  • Verdipro what was your result on reload clean and test?? I am having the same problems with Betheme and its getting rather annoying.
  • @mikepoling We are pretty sure that solution of @verdipro won't change to much in your case because each site/server is different and different tricks may do work.
  • @mikepoling sorry I am just seeing this now!  These threads don't have the ability to get an email notification, so I did not realize there was a reply.  I eventually got the theme on that site up to a 78/100 for desktop & 73/100 for mobile.  It was the highest I got it to.