use standard editor

HI, good morning, I bought the theme yesterday, and to feeling a little hard on some issues to mount the main page of the site (used Visual Composer on other issues).

1 - How not to use the default editor and default Visual Composer?
2 - When imported a demo, it leaves not change because when saved back to the standard.?
3 - internal spacings from one block to another station as large decrease (in the same block)

thank you.

Comments

• Hi,

1 - If you don't want to use Muffin Builder, just use Visual Composer plugin. There is no need to do anything special to use it. Plugin are included into package so all you need to do is install them.

2,3 - We are sorry but we completely do not understand those questions. Would be great if you can show us what you mean exactly.
  • okay I will say q is happening,

1 - I imported the demo HR, the home page can not make any changes. when I and updated, back to the initial settings.

2 - I've tried every way to decrease the space between the header and the content block, and not you, are too far apart, and in the same block (following picture, you will see the huge space in the middle)..

3 - I have difficulty in content block (column), to put some justified text, not the buttons option to justify text.

4 - You can place icons on the menu?
  • 1. Please check the limits under Appearance > System Status section because this must be the reason. It's nothing related to theme and we are 10000% sure about it.

2. What's the link of page where this header is?

3. We are sorry but we do not have any option to justify text in columns.

4. http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/94/mega-menu-icons/p1
  • I decided to thank you.