Adding content to header for offline use

Hi,

I need to be able to use certain pages on my site offline in client meetings, where it may not be guaranteed that I can access the Internet and I need to show work from our website on my iPad. Whenever I try to save this page for offline use, when I load it with wifi off I get the following error message. Please could you tell me where I need to enter this code, exactly?

!! Error at loading Slider Revolution 5.0 Extrensions.
Local Filesystem Detected !
Put this to your header:
<script type="text/javascript" src="//new-site.communication-for-development.com/wp-content/plugins/revslider/public/assets/js/extensions/revolution.extension.slideanims.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="//new-site.communication-for-development.com/wp-content/plugins/revslider/public/assets/js/extensions/revolution.extension.actions.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="//new-site.communication-for-development.com/wp-content/plugins/revslider/public/assets/js/extensions/revolution.extension.layeranimation.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="//new-site.communication-for-development.com/wp-content/plugins/revslider/public/assets/js/extensions/revolution.extension.navigation.min.js"></script>

Thanks so much!

Comments