Input Form

I have created an input form on my website, but the search bar and button are not connecting. I have added a css class in the custom css section in the theme option. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I have been at this for weeks before I sought out help.

Comments

• Hi,

What you ask for, requires files customization what in reference to Item Support Policy is not allowed. So if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact with your web developer. Item Policy clearly says:
    Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style and functionality described on the item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the author to see if they privately offer paid customisation services or checking out the great service providers on Envato Studio

thanks
  • I don't need any customization service. I just want to line up the input field and button on the same line and put them together. This is not going past the functionality or the original features or style that betheme is capable of handling and also something as simple as lining up the input field and button on the same line and putting them together should require me to get customization service. On the main home page of themeforest.net you can see the search field they have input field and button so people can search. That all I'm trying do is to put an input field and button together. You guys have an example of want I'm asking for right here!

I just what to know how to fix it.

Cheers, :-)
  • This is theme customization but since it is friday I will help you ;)
    Use this css, be aware this will target every form on your website so to fix that, add a custom claa or ID to the form, so this custom css will target only it.
    form input[name~=query] {
    float:left !important;
    }
    form input.button {
    float:left !important;
    margin:0 !important;
    padding: 14px 32px !important;
    }
  • Thank God it's Friday B-) :D