How to change "PLACE ORDER" button text?

edited May 2020 in WooCommerce
I'm working at NGO, using woocommerce to collect donation.
It's weird to show "place order" when check out the cart,
so I've tried to changed the button from "Place order" to "Payment".
May I know how to change the button in Betheme?

Comments

• Hi,

What you ask for, requires files customization what in reference to Item Support Policy is not allowed. So if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact your web developer. Item Policy says:
    Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style, and functionality described on the item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the author to see if they privately offer paid customisation services or checking out the great service providers on Envato Studio

thanks
  • Thanks for your feedback, I've no idea amending function.php is against the rules.

I just found out that there's a plugin could change the code without adding code in function.php!
    Is that possible if I use CODE SNIPPETS to change the button?
    Do you have any suggestion if we could change the PLACE ORDER text button?
    Thanks!
  • It is not that you cannot adjust the functions.php file. If you want you can but we are not reposible or will not help with fixing it. Remember to have a child theme installed if you want to insert things in your functions.php file.

You can place code snippets in theme options>SEO or in theme options>global>hooks.
    cheers
  • I've successfully change the PLACE ORDER button to DONATE NOW.

I use a plugin call CODE SNIPPETS.

I add the code in CODE SNIPPETS so I don't need to change the function.php.

add_filter( 'woocommerce_order_button_text', 'woo_custom_order_button_text' ); 
    function woo_custom_order_button_text() {
        return __( 'Pay Now', 'woocommerce' ); 
    }

Hope this help if need to change the woocommerce button.