image sizes

Hi, I can't set the image sizes correctly for my portfolio and blog on the website:

------------------------------

1) PORTFOLIO
In general - I insert it on the page as a gallery

Here it works correctly

Here it shows a reduced version in the lightbox instead of the original.
For example: "iso-9001-2015-724x1024.jpg" is displayed instead of "iso-9001-2015.jpg"

I don't understand why this happens.

------------------------------

2) BLOG
I can't set the same size for all previews. In theme options I set resize & crop.

Thanks for your help
Martin

Comments

• Hi,
    There are many types of featured images in the theme, here are instructions for changing them:
    1. To change the size of the images used in portfolio/blog, please navigate to theme options>blog,portfolio&shop>featured image.
    2. To change the size of the default WordPress gallery images, please go to settings>media.
    3. To change the woocommerce images size please go to the customizer tool in wordpress and change it in the front-end.
    More information HERE
    Notice!
    Remember to use thumbnail regeneration after you make your changes. Otherwise, the images will not change their size.

thanks
  • Hi, I changed the setting 4 times and always regenerated the images afterwards.
    There were no changes.

What bothers me most is the disparate sizes of thumbnails in the blog slider: 

Is there any chance to change that?
    Thanks a lot! 
    Martin
  • If you set the size which cross your original size of the images, then they won't change.

What does it mean?
    When your images have the 200x200px size, and you provided in wordpress/betheme bigger value or equal to original image size, then they won't change.
    The value provided there, must be smaller than original image sizes.

Also, Remember to use thumbnail regeneration after you make your changes. Otherwise, the images will not change their size.
    thanks