Issues after backup betheme

Hi Guys

So today I updated betheme - I thought there are some problems, so I deleted it and uploaded old one again, which I had from the backup I did.

After I made the backup, it was back like before, but there was a big color change, that did not make sense. I checked in the betheme color options... there the colors I want to see are in it BUT on the page itself it is random colors, that make no sense.

Only way to fix it was with manual CSS, which I did, that the page looks +- normal again. But now I want to solve the issue what is the problem here. It doesn't uses the colors from the options and I have no idea why...

Website is: www.amofia.ch

Looking forward to a quick feedback

Regards

Robin

Comments

• I have colour problems, after update too.

• Hello @Webmastertroubles69,

Can you create a copy of your website on a subdomain, update the Betheme there, and send a link to it, so I can see what is breaking, please?

You can register unlimited subdomains with one license key, as long as the main domain is registered under the same key.

This also applies to subfolders on localhost installations.

For creating a copy of the website, I recommend using the Duplicator plugin.

Hi @ACCcologne,

I can see that you have already created a discussion about it, and I will answer you there.

Thanks