the event calendar plugin crash

Hi, I installed the event calendar and this happened:

https://vfs-campus.de/programm23/

Maybe you can help me that the calendar is not going on the footer and is fitting in the page?

Comments

• Hi,

I do not want to misunderstand you.

Can you send a screenshot showing what you refer to, please?

Thanks

• Yes, I wanted to know if it is supposed to be the "Broken"? No matter what option I choose (according to BeTheme) or Events Calendar it looks really bad.

• I did consult with your support before buying the plugin and they said Betheme recommends this one because it is compatible :) Is there some maybe guides of how I can fix this? Can I somehow edit it with BeBuilder?

• Events Calendar does not have the option to be edited via BeBuilder, only through the WP editor.

About the display issues. I have created an events page on my environment and it looks like this:

Do you have any additional plugins that could interfere with styles?

If you want us to check this out please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

As a temporary workaround please use the following CSS:

.tribe-events-page-template .tribe-events-c-view-selector__list,
    .tribe-events-page-template .tribe-events-c-top-bar__nav-list{
        list-style: none;
    }
    .tribe-events .tribe-events-c-top-bar__datepicker-button-icon-svg{
        display: block;
        width: 15px;
      margin-left: 10px;
    }
    .tribe-events-c-events-bar__filter-button{
        margin-top: 0px!important;
    }
    #tribe-events-events-bar-keyword{
        margin-bottom: 0px;
    }

Put it in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS.

Best regards

• That would be lovely if you could check if there is some crash with something else...

I am trying now to make it look better with CSS, but it is complicated:

new things just appear and appear :)

• It does not seem to be an issue with Betheme itself.

I have set the same settings on your website and activated the Twenty Twenty theme on my and your environment.

As you can see, even with the default theme on your website, the styles are misconfigured.

I recommend contacting The Events Calendar authors and asking what could be wrong.

Best regards

• Thank you so much!!

It I am using BeTheme already for a long time for multiple projects and sometimes, yes it is annoying as all technical stuff is, but so far it is the best Theme that I came across to!

Thank you for the great job and I am for sure going to continue buying this theme. (Maybe you have some special offers for multiple licenses?) just asking in case you do...

• Thank you very much for your kind words.

They mean much to us, and we are always happy to see such messages. ☺️

About the discount for multiple licenses, you should contact Envato. They manage to distribute license keys, and as I know they offer discounts for customers who buy multiple licenses.

Best regards