Responsive

Started updating a site built with BeTheme 5 -6 years ago, renewed the license etc and all was going well until I started to look at what was happening with the site in responsive/mobile.

Images are just not showing up when others are, one column not showing in a two column section, into text box not showing etc and with not responsive prefenences tinkered with. I have tried toggling off/on the hide in mobile view options and this has no effect. I have looked through all the setttings and cant see what the issues are.

It looks ok in the Betheme veiwer when you toggle between desktop and mobile preview but when viewed on mobile in safari and chrome info is just not displaying.

Additionally, is there a way to change the text sizes for mobile? they do not appear to dynamically change in responsive to mobile.?

I have only just started but what to get to the bottom of it before moving on to much further.

Any help would be gratefully received.

Comments

• Hi,

1) Please send us the WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

2) You can enable auto font size to automatically decrease font for tablet and mobile in Betheme -> Theme options -> Fonts -> Size & Style, or disable it and set each value manually.

Thanks