Catalogue Mode

I am adding the shop in catalog mode and used a plugin (elex woocommerce catalog mode plugin)

Is it best to use this plugin or use the theme options - Catalogue mode?

THanks

Comments

• Hi,

We did not test this plugin, and I do not know its options.

Also, I cannot guarantee it will not generate any conflict with our theme or with the plugins we support, so I suggest using the option from the theme option, but the decision is up to you.

Note that we will not be able to help with this plugin if you encounter any problems with it.

Best regards

• I want to use betheme options but need the price and not the cart and I dont see an option in betheme for that? Can you tell me where it is

• The plugin is now not installed and I am getting the critical error message again

• With catalog mode, the prices should be visible, and only buttons should disappear.

Can you attach a link to a product, please?

Also, when does this critical error appear?

Best regards

• Good morning the critical error happens whenever I try to edit or access a product template page or shop archive (i am trying to create in templates)

Is there any way I can add a button below Price to add a "contact for more info"

I wanted to try and build a product page so I can add this button - but this critical error stops me. Plus some product pages look different - its a mess

• Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately through the contact form on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• I have opened your product template, and it does not show me a critical error.

Are there any steps to reproduce this issue?

Best regards