Force image sizes for Events Calendar posts

In terms of Events Calendar, BeTheme doesn't do anything to handle images/image sizes, and I'm wondering if there's a quick code snippet I can use to make sure that event image sizes are the same for all posts, no matter what dimensions the photo actually are?

Events Calendar leaves this entirely up to the theme, and I haven't quite figured out the code snippet that would work with the [tribe_events view="photo"] shortcode.

Any ideas or help here would be greatly appreciated. As a general idea, I'm hoping to make all images roughly 300x200 in the shortcode event feed.

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please ensure the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing what would you like to achieve.

Thanks

• As I explained, BeTheme should handle making image dimensions the same for Events Calendar posts in the photo feeds. I want to make sure the theme forces Featured Images to be the same dimensions used for posts.

You can see the Events Calendar Pro photo feeds here and I've attached screenshots. For example, in the first row, the middle image is taller than the two other images. Likewise, in the second row, the last images is shorter than the others.

I'm going to submit a ticket to Events Calendar about this too, but everything I see suggests they expect the theme to handle these settings.

• Please, try the following CSS code:

.tribe-events-view .tribe-events-pro-photo__event-featured-image-wrapper a img{
     max-height: 190px!important;
    }

Put it in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS.

Best regards