Download Old version

Hello,

I am working for a client on a webstite that hasn't been update in years. It uses an old version of betheme (version 14) . We are building a new website but until we have the new website ready we need to upgrade the PHP on the old version. And when I do that I see that saving pages made with Muffin Builder are not saving.

Is it possible to get a download of an old version of bettheme? I would like to have version 16 or 16.9 I see on the changes log that that problem was solved then. If I upgrade the site to the newest version I would need to change many things to keep the look. Maybe I can solve it that way.

Thanks,

Jorge

Comments

• Hi Jorge,

we do not store such old versions of Betheme as they simply won't work with current version of WP or latest PHP required versions. If you faced an issue with saving content, please send us login details to your wp admin privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, so we may have a closer look on it and help.

Also, i encourage you to watch some tutorials on our YT channel where you may also find the answer on your question.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you are sending is complete and correct.

Thanks