Dynamic Data / Link Product Attributes

My site is: www.ceitsa.com

Im trying to use the product attributes as dynamic data, but cant find the way to do it. In general im confused in this topic, becouse some data wont show.

E.G.:

Here im trying to acces all of the product categories i have and only show some of them.

I cant seem to find product attributes as dynamic data and i would like to know how the tag system works to input the infor manually.

Also i want to change the way the "Aditional Information" displays in the single product template from the defult horizontal view to a vertical one.

I would like to have something like this:

Comments

• Hi,

Product attributes are not available with dynamic data, and you can only use products dynamic data listed in the modal.

If you would like to add expand dynamic data with product attributes, please let us know on the following topic, and we will take your suggestion into account:

https://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/113/your-suggestions-for-future-updates#latest

Best regards

• Okay, i'll make te suggestion. Is there another way to display the product attributes in sigle product templates?

This is the only way i can find:

• I'll like to display the attributes in at least two columns and be able to costumize the product attribute name individually.

• There is only one element that you showed in your screenshot.

If you want to customize it, you must use custom CSS and modify theme files.

Best regards

• edited August 2023

Okay, so is it possible to split into two columns the "Aditional Information" element, in single product templates with css?

This is the current display:

This is the espected one:

I tried looking for a diferent style in many of the demo sites and the first image was always the used view.

Also, the changes in the theme files will be usable in the BeBuilder?

• 1) No, with just CSS, achieving that is impossible. You need to edit theme files, but we do not provide help with such customization.

2) I quite do not understand your second question. If you make changes in files referring to BeBuilder they will be usable.

Best regards