menu

Hi,

1. I have the site https://balletacademy.gr/ i want to add a second level menu under ONE of the main menu items. I try it adding a submenu in wordpress/appearance/menu but the result is not good. The only better option is a mega menu?
  2. I want to change the colors and the typograpgy of the menu items. I go to theme options/color/header but I can't change any font color, and the visual composer does not show any changes
  3. I think that the menu that my site has is in an older version. Shoud i create a new header template to increase my options? By the time i create a new header i think that the current menu is disappeared. How can i restore it?

Comments

• Hello,

1) It depends on what you want to achieve, but indeed with Mega Menu Builder, you can customize it anyhow you want.

2) Colors for the menu are placed in Betheme -> Theme options -> Colors -> Menu.

3) Indeed Header Builder gives more options for customization than pre-defined layouts in theme options. If you create a header template and you want to switch back to the previous view, you can remove conditions so it will not be assigned to your website, or switch it from Published to Draft.

Best regards

• Can you please help me with the menu colors?

I ve changed everything to purple and it stills show as black

• On your website, you use the Header Builder, so all changes should be made all modifications in the header template. But as I can see, you already handled it.

Do you still need help with that or anything else?

Best regards