gsmservice2 wont save

Every single time I attempt to save a page using the GSMService2 template, it endlessly labors without success. This isn't an intermittent glitch—it's a relentless, constant problem. While I can modify components made with the rev slider plugin, pressing the "update" button simply results in an endless loading cycle.

To underscore the extent I've gone to resolve this: I've not only restarted my PC but also tested it on my laptop. Yet, the issue persists unwaveringly.

Comments

• Hello,

Please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover, if you use a child theme, switch to parent, and recheck it.

Thanks

• I've already taken steps such as resetting my database, clearing the cache, and reinstalling the template. It appears the issue might be on your side. Could you please look into this and provide assistance? If not, it defeats the purpose of seeking "support".

• I fixed the issue by deleting the theme and then reinstalling it. I would like to point out that I changed absolutely nothing and followed all of the guidelines listed in the youtube videos so I am unsure why this problem came up in the first place. thank you for you time nonetheless.

• Good to see that you manage to resolve that.

If you encounter this problem again, please let me know, and we will take a closer look at this.

Best regards