Unable to update my theme to latest version

Hello Team,

I tried updating the theme to the latest version but it is displaying "An error occurred while updating Betheme: The package could not be installed. The package contains no files.". Also I am unable to edit my website templates they are displauing blank and lastly all the website URLs on every click are blocked. Please check the below images for your references and help me solving the issue.

Comments

• Hey,

This message could mean that your license key is used on more than one domain. Please use the license manager to handle your license keys: http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest.

If you see (on our license manager) that your license key is registered on a single domain, then please disable all of the plugins and deregister that license key (through the BeTheme -> Dashboard).

After that, get into the license manager once more. If the license key is still claimed - deregister it. If it’s not, register it again on your domain (through the BeTheme -> Dashboard) and try to update your theme/plugins a couple of times (usually, it passes after 2-3 attempts) - remember, all of the plugins have to be disabled.

When you update, please see if the rest of the problems persist.

Thanks