Background images uploaded to Revolution slider low quality

Good day!

Please help me solve this issue! Inside Revolution Slider I tried to set background image for any slide. I uploaded high resolution images and the background image resulted is low quality (not low resolution but low quality, just when you try to export an image from Photoshop with the medium quality), even if the image is high resolution. I tried to do the same within another theme, the same Revolution Slider version 6.6.16 and the background image is the same as the original image, quality and resolution.

Thank you very much.

Comments

• I want to bring some update. I've installed the theme to another host and it seems that now the revolution slider images are rending ok. It is really weird. Can this happen because of the hosting service? The hosting that I am using is Hostinger. I've installed the theme using another hosting service and everything it seems to be just fine. But how can this be possible? All other images are fine. Only the background image from the revolution slider comes with this issue. I want to mention that I uploaded image in high resolution and I set the image size to full size. What can I do to fix this issue? Revolution Slider is very important within a website. Please help. Thank you

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please ensure the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Regarding your second message, hostings sometimes have tools that might affect various aspects of the website. If you feel that might be related to your hosting service, it would be best if you also contact their support regarding this.

Thanks